DETROIT, Mich. - Weather permitting, Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) contract crews will close the Madison Avenue ramp to northbound I-375 at 7 a.m. Monday, June 12.
Mayor Mike Duggan, the Archdiocese of Detroit, and MHT Housing, Inc. celebrated today the start of construction for the Cathedral Arts Apartments, which will bring 53 units of deeply affordable housing to the Gateway community in District 5, just north of the Boston-Edison neighborhood.
The Detroit Health Department is providing guidance for residents concerned about the poor air quality in the city, which is being caused by ongoing wildfires in Canada.
- On-site interviews for all eligible candidates; no degree required for most positions
- Competitive pay and benefits with extensive training provided
- Five other city departments to recruit employees as well
- Most of complex already dismantled, smokestack expected to fall during early morning hours on Sunday, June 11
- Facility burned up to 5000 tons of trash per day before closing in 2019 after pressure from the City
- Experienced contracto
With high temperatures forecast through Saturday, Detroit Recreation Centers and Detroit Public Library branches are available during their normal operating hours to provide residents with relief from the heat.